Clear All

• From the same Email

Subject: FW: Northbound on I-5 near Chehalis, WA

How's this for great intelligence ?

Great Orators

"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." - Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy

And, from today's genius ' ...

"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?'' - Bill Clinton

"That Obama ... I would like to cut his NUTS off." - Jesse Jackson

"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage." - John Edwards

"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ***." - Joe Biden

" America is ... is no longer, uh, what it ... it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was ... uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children." - Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." - Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he." - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

And the most recent gem of wisdom from the "Mother Moron":

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE - TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?

''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''

- John Wayne

Go green - recycle Congress in 2010

Information contained in this email is subject to the disclaimer found by clicking on the following link: http://www.lyondellbasell.com/Footer/Disclaimer/
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Where are the Bushism?

Comment

I guess there was not enough room for all of them.....smiles.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Delock View Post
        Where are the Bushism?
        post them D....it would seem that there is a shortage of emails that contain them these days....so let her rip and post some.....

Comment

"Strategery.." That's my favorite Bushism!
          Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Nueclyear......all time fav...what a duffus.....but he was a puppet just like Obama...

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
              Nueclyear......all time fav...what a duffus.....but he was a puppet just like Obama...

CF
              LOL Steve, I think he butchered it worse than that... "Nuke-yu-lar"

Mark
              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

“They ask me all the time. What is your favorite this? What is your favorite that?” she said, “and one time, what is your favorite word? And I said, ‘My favorite word. That is really easy. My favorite word is The Word, is the Word.’ And that is everything; it says it all for us.” - Nancy Pelosi
                Resident fish bum
                330G FOWLR
                34G Reef
                330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." - Bush

I Love this one
                  All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

that one was always my fav. too
                    ‎Haiku's are easy
                    But sometimes they don't make sense
                    Refrigerator

Comment

Oh hell yeah....forgot a bout that one.......smiles.......very good......very good....

CF

Comment

Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek View Post
                        "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." - Bush

I Love this one
                        Never heard this one. Thats awesome.
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

ya gotta really love this one.........

Comment

Working...
                          X