Hello....Sound Familar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello....Sound Familar?

First, it's Arizona, anyone care to guess who will be next?

Maybe wesleydnunder thread REALLY shed's a clue?

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 08-03-2010, 09:10 AM.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Bush and Clinton both had chances to actually enforce current laws and push for stricter ones. The corporations behind them didn't want it. They like having cheap labor and the concomitant drain on resources, social programs, medical care. It keeps the middle class in a descending spiral, until we will eventually not have the will to stand up for ourselves. The current idiots are just continuing the assault.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Not my thread!
      Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

I stand corrected....I really should pay closer attention to the details....my apologies Glen....correction has been made.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Its fine, I just didn't want credit to be lost on the OP.

I think in the case of Fed vs State on immigration issues, its going to stay about the same until a TRUE conservative gets in office. Someone that doesn't care about the GOP or what anyone might think of them.

I'm not saying a "true" conservative is going to have all the answers for this and other issues, but I think they would be the only one to pull the trigger on a large scale anti-illegal immigration action. Liberals want the illegal's votes, and the Lip-service Conservatives need the illegals to pad their payrolls.
          Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Working...
          X