Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

118 F1 Ikola Tropheus fry for sale!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 118 F1 Ikola Tropheus fry for sale!!!!!!

You read right. I just pulled another 23 from the rocks. I now have 118 Ikola fry for sale. Lets make some deals!!!! However, to ship I need at least $200. Who needs Ikola's? These guys are between .75 and 1.25 inches. I have a baby boom going on in my tank

Email me at dww-law@roadrunner.com if you want to make a deal!!!
    Last edited by dww-law; 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM.

Please post your location.
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Are you saying that you will take $200 for all 118? And then ship them from where ever you are?
      10 Gallon (emergency tank)
      20 Gallon (emrgency tank)
      58 gallon ( Tetra, Platie, Cory)
      125 Gallon (Ikola)

Comment

Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
        Please post your location.
        Yes, please do. The rules of the Fish Market forum are to have your location in your profile and to post a price.

Thanks.
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

The minimum amount I will ship for is $200. I do not mean I would take less than $2 fish. If you thought that, sorry for the confusion. $315 for 40, $200 for 25. Buyer pays shipping. Southwest air cargo only. I am in San Diego County, Ca. If someone wants all 118 he must have a big tank. If you want more than $40 email me at dww-law@roadrunner.com.

Comment

Working...
          X