This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: $500 Complete SW set up

I am thinking about getting out of the hobby. With a new baby and new job I just can't maintain my tank the way the fish/coral deserve.

I'd like to sell it all at once, and just be done with it. If the offers are too little, I may just pack the stuff in the attic and see if my son wants a tank when he is a little older. Here is what I would like to sell:

60 gal tank. w/ custom lexan lids.
    t-5 light by Glo. (bulbs are about 1 year old). Can hang from ceiling or has arms for sitting on top of tank.
    fluval 405
    two powerheads
    heater
    air pump.
    a closet shelf full of supplies: foam fluval filters, 12lbs of carbon, tons of water testing supplies, liquid foods, flakes, some frozen food too.
    The tank has about 25?ish pounds of toka live rock. One small tomato clown, two fire fish, one diamond gobi.
    Ii have one green zoa hanging in there. Two very big candy anemone. One very large cleaner shrimp.

I would like to get $500 for the entire set up. I am open to offers. For $500 I will include everything I have listed here. The stand in the pic is NOT included. If you want just one thing from above I must find a home for the fish first.

I left on vacation and all looked well, came back about a week and 1/2 later and redslime has moved in and started taking over.

So, if all this stuff sounds good to you, send me an email with your offer. I know I wont get out of it what i have into it. If I get a high enough offer I may sell. Thanks. -Phisphanman.
    tank.jpgDSC03312.jpgDSC03314.jpg
    Last edited by myjohnson; 07-10-2010, 02:13 AM. Reason: compliance with forum rules

Seller lives near: Spring near Cypresswood/Aldine Westfield.

phisphanman, you can edit your location by:

1) Click on the "setting" link found in the upper right hand corner.
    2) Click on the "edit profile" line found on the left hand side.
    3) Once you click on that link, you should see a section called "Additional Information"
    4) Go to "locations" and fill in the blank with: "Spring near Cypresswood/Aldine Westfield."

Good luck with your sale.
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I would be interested in the corals and maybe the fish what would you be asking for those?

Comment

Working...
      X