Where to find fish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find fish!

I've been to a few places already such as Fishland, Fish and Pets Unlimited, and of course checked out Petsmart. So does anyone recommend any other places I should visit that has great prices and a healthy stock. Thanks guys!!!

Vince
    Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Between all the members on the box somebody knows where everything is at in Houston. What kind of fish are you looking for specifically?
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

xtreme fish and pets, city pets, HAW (Houston Aquarium Warehouse), Fish Gallery just to name a few

heres a map of local fish stores...

25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

A few of my dwarf guaramis have died off. I'm writing it off as bad stock because the conditions in the water are optimal...0 ammonia, 0 nitrate, 0 nitrite. I have a tank of community fish consisting of 3 dwarf guaramis, 2 blue guaramis, various mollies and platies (10), 4 cory cats, 2 clown loaches, and 2 black ghosts. I have a 55g tank. I wanted to put a slightly larger fish like angels or silver dollars. Any advice on where I can find these?
        Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

I have alot of angels, discus, and tetras. feel free to stop by.
          Houston Aquarium warehouse
          281-741-9688
          People who stand for nothing will fall for everything.

30 cube ( Hi tech planted)(for sale)
          29 bio cube (reef)
          20 cube (kids tank)

Comment

It's a dinky little shop but it has good, pretty fish. It's called Floppy Pets, on Nasa 1, close to 146. When I started with my tank, that's wehre I got most of my fish. It's also where I got my tire track, who was only 7 inches when I found him. He is now an obese excuse for a fish at 14" in length.
            College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

any place that sells nice plants hc dwarf hairgrass

Comment

Thanks Dustin...I 've been to your place a couple of times. I'm the dude with the Argentinian flag painted in his face for world cup. I work close by so I'll definitely stop by more often.

Vince
                Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

Working...
                X