This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 29-30 gallon with wrought iron stand/etc

My mom is desperate to give her little "Buddy" a new bigger tank than the 10 gallon he is hosting.

"Buddy" is a 5in male convict that I gave her as a fry, who has become more like a child to her.

Budget is kinda tight, but she insists the new tank must have a wrought iron stand, to match the furniture. A nice matching black trimmed tank is appreciated.

Will of course pay extra for light, filter, or whatever you have for it, but we need the tank asap!
    Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

wrought iron stand 1.jpgtank 3.jpgI have a 20L w/black wrought iron stand (just painted it). Comes with filter, hood lights, heater and air pump. Right now I'm in the process of cleaning everything so all you'd have to do it fill and plug in. Make me a decent offer. Will be available after this weekend.

EC
    Last edited by sxyatsxty1; 06-29-2010, 01:24 PM. Reason: adding pictures

Comment

Quite a drive from Kemah though so not sure if it would work out. Looks like it comes with an aquaclear filter judging by those media boxes in the picture.
      Last edited by jsnoravo; 06-29-2010, 05:59 PM.

Comment

oops nvm.....just read the last part about it needing to be black.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys! But yes, it has to be black..

And I like that tank offered up, but Conroe is a ways away D:
          Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

Sell, Trade, Want or Need Fish, Plants, Corals, Inverts, etc. If it's alive, post it here.

I'm selling a 29 gallon tank. The stand isn't wrought iron but its all black and should match.
            Let me know what you think and I can negotiate.

Comment

Working...
            X