Summer Auction - July 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilmissruffcountry View Post
    Problems on the HAS site(or its just me). I can not see any icons to be able to print the registry sheets from. Anyone have a link to the correct page?
    anyone?
    BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Just checked it...seems to be working for me.
      Here's the main page:
      http://www.houstonaquariumsociety.org/AUCTION%20PAGE-Summer.htm
      Here's the forms page specifically:

If you're still having problems PM me with your email and I will send them to you directly.
      Charles Jones
      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Hmm, if I come, I'll probably bring my 5in male taiwan peacock...maybe some rocks, decor and etc.

We'll have to see what else..

Maybe some other odds and ends.
        Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

Hi - this will be the first auction that I've been able to attend - seems that something happens every year and I miss it. HAS webpage is messed up and I can't find any detailed info on the auction. I've been told about the great fish and plants - hoping to pick up some great deals on used equipment - need heaters and lights, etc.... Does anyone know what time the auction ends? Trying to decide when to get there - I'm in Beaumont. Thanks so much!
          Thanks so much,
          Lydia
          409-499-1279

Comment

Could someone please post a link of the page that is specifically having problems...I haven't been able to see any. Here are the pages I'm looking at: http://www.houstonaquariumsociety.org/AUCTION%20PAGE-Summer.htm and http://www.houstonaquariumsociety.or...Forms_Page.htm . The auction ends when everything is sold...sometime between 5pm and 8pm typically...probably more toward the 8pm sode for the summer auction.
            Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
            Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

The first link you posted isn't working for me.

http://www.houstonaquariumsociety.or...AGE-Summer.htm

Comment

Weird...try this one and click on "Upcoming Auction":

Houstonaquariumsociety merupakan website yang membahas perlengkapan untuk dekorasi hiasan Aquarium ikan untuk terlihat lebih indah.
                Charles Jones

Comment

Yeah, going to the page from the homepage works. I think the space between "auction" and "page" in the link might be throwing things off when the link is cut and paste into the message board. That's the only thing I can think of.

Comment

Anyone bringing any "pea" puffers? I would like to try them in my sons litle planted tank. He has little Tiger endlers, sterbai, and cherry shrimp population that need some managing, along with a few cyclops that hide from the cories...

Comment

Does anyone have any Large round rocks they can bring? Or like, boulders? I need some nice rock for my 55, just a few simple nice large round stones/boulders.
                      Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

Originally posted by aquashelle View Post
                        Does anyone have any Large round rocks they can bring? Or like, boulders? I need some nice rock for my 55, just a few simple nice large round stones/boulders.
                        I will be bringing some Petrified wood peices, and a few...just a few this time, of a couple other bigger stones/rocks.

Comment

I have fry from a pair of Crocodile Rock Red Fin Borleyi that I bought at the last auction. The parents came from the breeder from Austin that brought so many quality fish. They're getting close to an inch long at this point. Is anyone interested in that?

I also have Red Empress fry from a pair that I bought at the same auction from the same breeder, although they're only about half an inch at this point.
                          210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                          135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                          125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                          90G star sapphire
                          75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                          55G ?
                          30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

Originally posted by aquashelle View Post
                            Aquashelle. I sent you a pm.

Comment

How much are you selling the fry for?

Comment

I really hadn't given it a whole lot of thought. I guess that's why I was thinking about bringing them to the auction, to see what the market would bear based on interest. If you're interested in them, PM me.
                                210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                                135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                                125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                                90G star sapphire
                                75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                                55G ?
                                30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

Working...
                                X