Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Made Global Warming

Is a great big HOAX!!!
    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

yep! there really isnt anything else to be said...
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Cows in Brazil do more damage than all our Petrochemical burn off.
        Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

So yall mean that me disabling the emissions monitoring system on my civic and ditching the catalytic converter was all for nothing?
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            So yall mean that me disabling the emissions monitoring system on my civic and ditching the catalytic converter was all for nothing?
            Only if you did all that and it still doesn't go faster!

Comment

Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek View Post
              Is a great big HOAX!!!

no it's not! it is from all the women and metro sexuals using hair dryers! lol

seriously, i have to agree!
              Soon to have tanks up and going again!

Comment

From the eye-opener you gave me I have to agree with you Charles. We DO affect the atmosphere, one has only to look down into the LA basin from the mountains on a summer day to see that, but man-made co2 is NOT the mechanism raising global temperature.

Mark
                What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by jeebus View Post
                  Only if you did all that and it still doesn't go faster!
                  Does it still count if it sounds like it's going super fast?
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                    Does it still count if it sounds like it's going super fast?

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
                      From the eye-opener you gave me I have to agree with you Charles. We DO affect the atmosphere, one has only to look down into the LA basin from the mountains on a summer day to see that, but man-made co2 is NOT the mechanism raising global temperature.

Mark
                      Absolutely. We are a dirty people. No doubt about that. Smog emissions and pollution need to be addressed and I believe they are (but much more work to do).
                      All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Originally posted by cms6175 View Post
                        no it's not! It is from all the women and metro sexuals using hair dryers! lol

seriously, i have to agree!
                        Hey Now! Some women like that look!

Comment

I think releasing approximately 28 billions metric tons of carbon into the atmosphere which would other wise be lock up in the earth is contributing to global warming.

I benefit from the burning of these carbon everyday, but I think it time to find a better way.

Comment

Originally posted by nhung View Post
                            I think releasing approximately 28 billions metric tons of carbon into the atmosphere which would other wise be lock up in the earth is contributing to global warming.

I benefit from the burning of these carbon everyday, but I think it time to find a better way.
                            I would be interested in some clarification. Does your "Think"ing on this matter come from any research on the subject? I ask because I am always interested in opposing opinions but without supporting evidence there is no solid foundation for intelligent discussion. So I would be very interested in sharing some facts with you on this subject if you truly are interested in knowing the truth but I am not willing to waste either of our time if you simply want to believe what the media and Al Gore would have you buy into. It is one thing to believe or "think", it is a completely different thing to want to know the truth. The latter is much harder and requires an open mind and a willingness to be wrong.

Comment

Speaking of Al Gore, I encourage everyone to watch an Inconvenient Truth just so you can see the kool-aide he's pushing. Its cold, red, super syrupy, and very easy to drink.

I'd like to see those counter-points Chas.

Comment

Working...
                              X