This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46 gallon bowfront, 135 gallon garage tank, eheims, wet/dry sump

Updated Prices - I need this stuff gone - Must pick up in Groves, TX and the prices reflect it!

A complete Pro Clear Pro75 Wet/Dry with Prefilter - comes with bioballs, return pump, overflow box, and powerhead. - First $50 bucks takes it

46 gallon bowfront tank and stand, both in good shape (canopy also, but canopy and lights are pretty much ruined from corrosion and water damage) I also have most of a protein skimmer, a couple spare powerheads, hydrometer, heater, magnum HOB filter, unused small bucket of sea salt, and other stuff I can't identify. Tank also has crushed coral substrate. First $50 bucks takes this. (the extras are at least worth that much)

I also have a 135 gallon with built in corner overflow boxes and stand. This tank has additional drilled holes on the bottom which are patched; one of the patches needs some silicone, I just don't have the time to patch myself. Not a pretty tank, but with the patch, it will be a great garage or fish room tank. This also comes with somewhere around 100 lbs of pool filter sand for substrate (and a nifty rubbermaid tub to take it home in!) - The first $45 bucks takes all this

Used Eheim 2213 filter with quick disconnects (works wonderfully) - $35 - I am still waiting to hear from members who were in line for this one...

Holey rock is sold, sorry!

Eheim 1060 submersible pump (37 Liters/min) - $20

Maxijet 1200 (295 gph) - $5

Maxijet 400 (106 gph) - $3

Again, if you can meet me in Groves, TX (just outside Beaumont) we can load you up!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kyalib; 05-13-2010, 03:23 PM. Reason: Updated Pricing

I'll take the 2213. :)
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

2nd in line for the 2213...if Tim is unable...

Comment

How much for the Pro Clear Pro75 Wet/Dry with Prefilter - with bioballs, return pump, overflow box, and powerhead?
        150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

3rd in line. :) lol I need one
          College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

armthehomeless - you're p m storage alottment is full....

algarciajr - p m sent

I do have some powerheads and an eheim submersible pump as well if anyone is looking for one of those... I'll post pictures tomorrow (at work/cant remember model nos.) The eheim submersible is pretty beefy if I remember correctly.

Comment

sorry - it's late; prices:

powerheads - 5 bucks each, I have 2
              eheim submersible - 30 bucks

Pictures and model numbers tomorrow.

Comment

Updated prices in the original post - New baby will be born at any time now and I neeeed this stuff gone. I have tons of extras that go with these tanks if you come and get them! Thanks everybody.

Comment

I take 46 bow front
                  90 gallon coming soon
                  72 gallon bow front mix cichild
                  46 gallon bow front baby mix cichild
                  20 gallon empty

Comment

Anyone from Houston driving to Groves Tx want to pick up the wet dry for me?

A complete Pro Clear Pro75 Wet/Dry with Prefilter - comes with bioballs, return pump, overflow box, and powerhead. - First $50 bucks takes it
                    150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                    125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                    115G Tanganyikan

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Iam interested in the 135, If somebody is going that way. Ill chip in for gas.

Comment

Working...
                        X