• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropheus Groups F/S + April W/C Shipments

We have the following W/C tropheus for sale:

Red Rainbow Kantalamba 2M/10F; large size $275 for the group;
    Kiku 4M/10F; medium-large size $300 for the group;
    Ilangi 2M/10F; large-xlarge size $450 for the group

Some extra females may be available for each group; shipping via Fed Ex or SW Airlines; live arrival and accurate sexing are guaranteed.

W/C fish from Kigoma area expected arrival 3rd week in April: Eretmodus, Spathodus, Cyprichromis, Petro Famula & Orthognathus, Tropheus, RARE & Exotic fresh water Scats

RARE W/C fish from Mahale area expected arrival 4th week in April: Petros, Tropheus, Frontosa, Cyprichromis

ALL W/C fish have been confirmed collected and are currently being acclimated for export and/or are in transport to export facilities.

Reservations encouraged for W/C fish to ensure largest fish and best ratios. We DO NOT accept deposits for fish until they are in our tanks; however, reservations will ensure you have the first opportunity to be notified of their arrival.

PM; emails; phones calls.

Alison
    Cichlidsandherps.net
    Cichlidsandherps@mindspring.com
    228-234-7998

which petros will come on the Mahale shipment???
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

moshi?
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Alison, do you have a list of the collection points for the Trophs and Petros?
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

you give me candy then you tell me not to eat it
          Tropheus Elitist Maximus
          150 Troph & Petro mix Link
          ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
          ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

Sorry for not listing all details, but the Mahale area fish are literally being trucked across Tanzania as of this post. The trip will take over a week and is obviously stressful to the fish. They were collected late Feb/early March and were held lakeside for conditioning. I didn't want to post specific fish until they arrive at the export station and I know what condition they are in. As soon as I hear, I will post the ones expected to come in. Alison

Comment

as soon as you know plesae post or PM me.

I got a mt tank that needs filled.. :)
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

I will post soon - the truck arrived arrived late last nite and I am just waiting for details on how the fish made the trip.

Comment

Working...
                X