Win a 100% free extreme tank make over from aquarium design group - adg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a 100% free extreme tank make over from aquarium design group - adg

I am working with ADG (Aquarium Design Group) in Houston on an exciting new contest we are kicking off this weekend. If you aren't familiar with their incredible work check out the photo gallery at http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/index2.php?v=v1 ....

We are running a contest that will award one winner with a 100% FREE extreme tank make over! Here's the complete details.

We are shooting a short promotional video that will the showcase Aquarium Design Group 's ability to take a "tank mess" and make it into a ADG "tank best" for one lucky winner. Here are all the details.

1. We would like to award this "extreme tank makeover" to a non-profit organization. (This could be a school, church, YMCA, daycare, etc.) Perhaps some of you know of a teacher who has a "tank mess" in their classroom, or a elementary school that has a "tank mess" in their lobby - they would be perfect entires into our contest. (If we can not find a non-profit, we will consider awarding the prize to an individual, so feel free to enter the contest.)

2. We are looking for the worst "tank mess" we can find. If you aren't sure what I mean when I say "tank mess" think of blue/red gravel, a treasure chest with a skull in it that opens and closes, fake rocks, etc. I'm thinking of a tank that was 100% stocked from material bought at Wal-Mart, or PetsMart. (In other words, please look at the pictures on the website mentioned above - we are looking for the opposite of what you see there!)

3. The tank must be a fresh water tank, and 65 gallons or smaller, and located within 30 miles of downtown Houston.

4. The winner must allow Aquarium Design Group, and it's affiliates to capture video, and photographs of the "make over," and allow us to use that media for promotional purposes including, but not limited to website, television, print, and other mediums.

5. Please email pictures of the tank you would like to enter into the contest to the following email address - rick@rickwsmith.com , as well as your name, phone number, the address where the tank is located, and a short answer to why the tank you are entering should receive the grand prize. (Again, we'd like to award to go a school or other non-profit where perhaps kids would take advantage of seeing a "tank make over! However, individuals may also enter the contest in case we receive no entires for a non-profit.) We will only receive entries that are emailed to this email address. Due to the large number of entries that are expected; entries will not be accepted by via phone, or the office email address. We ask that all correspondence is directed to the email above. (Rick@rickwsmith.com)

6. We will contact the winner by midnight on Friday, April 9th 2010 to schedule an appointment for you to receive your "extreme tank makeover!" We will also be posting a link to the pictures and videos from the extreme tank make over on this site after the make over is complete.

You will be very excited when you hear about the new products and services that we will be announcing in the very near future - so stay tuned!

We are looking forward to seeing pictures of your "tank messes," and awarding one lucky winner with a free tank make over, courtesy of Aquarium Design Group!

On your mark, get set, go!

Thanks,
    Rick
    Last edited by rick4him; 04-03-2010, 01:26 AM.

Nick!

Please enter this!
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

nick would win , hands down.
      25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

post your tank pictures here nick!

They will want to help you!
        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Wait?

If I remember correctly....wasn't this delock?
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

ya, nick needs this HAHAHA
            I make people happy

Comment

so what nick?

You doing this?
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

but what doesnt need a make over is nicks love for his fishy friends see? all better nick :P
                I make people happy

Comment

Ok enough about that. Good luck to all contestants.
                  Last edited by Nickintex; 04-03-2010, 01:21 AM.
                  PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Just wanted to jump in with a reminder to send those pictures in!

Comment

I'm amazed that we haven't gotten any entries into this contest yet. We are now opening it up to anyone that would like a tank make over. Again, this is 100% free. ADG will supply everything to give your tank an extreme "tank make over!"

We are still waiting on some pictures of some tanks. Surely some of you either has, or know someone who has a tank in desperate need of a make over! We are needing entires by this Friday. So please email your pictures in asap!

Comment

Hmmmm, can I submit on behalf of a friend?

His name is NICK!
                        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                          Hmmmm, can I submit on behalf of a friend?

His name is NICK!
                          So want me to win twice?
                          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Anything to improve those tanks.

Can I post pictures of them here?
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I nick Needs/deserves it. just give it to him this time )
                              I make people happy

Comment

Working...
                              X