This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Petro Moshi

I have an F1 Petro Moshi for sale, it is currently housed in my 150 gallon aquarium with my Petro Famulas. I have some very dark gravel in this tank which makes him darker, he showed a lot more yellow when it was in my other tank with light colored sand blasting gravel. I have already removed my Nkondes from this tank and the Moshi is the last one that I need to remove and I don't want to add it with any of my other trophs. $30

150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
    125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
    115G Tanganyikan

I would offer him a home should you find no buyers AL....I might even be able to trade you something, but due to being unemployed at this time, can not buy him outright.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

how about 20? i can come and pick up 2morow

Comment

Steve, I have someone interested in both of the Moshi's if you are not interested. Let me know.
        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Originally posted by ken_kenniff View Post
          how about 20? i can come and pick up 2morow
          I will let you know, prefer that they go to someone who already has some. I have another member wanting to add to his colony.
          115G Tanganyikan

Comment

I appreciate the heads up AL, go ahead and sell them both...thanks

Steve
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Sold
              115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Working...
              X