This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT complete 55 gallon setup for 30 african cichlids

i have a 55 gallon that comes with tank, wood stand, lights, and tops. no leaks two or three small scratches. i would like to trade it all for 30 cichlids and ill throw in two aqua tech 60 filters for two bags of leslies PFS also

for ffaster responce TXT or call me 713-307-5374
    210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
    125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
    10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

man, i want this instead of the 20 lool, if i get by 15 more let me trade you with the 29 for this !

Comment

hahahah if you get 30 more ill trade you for it
      210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat

Comment

What kind of Africans are you looking for? I have yellow labs and red top trewavassae. Also some that I bought as Copadichromis azureus males blue, females find of brown, gray. Not certain they are actually azureus; may be a hybrid, but I just don't know. Males are somewhat variable, but beautiful.
        Also are you looking for adult fish, or juvies?

Comment

PMed

Comment

pending

Comment

I picked up some fish from him. I agree they may be some sort of hybrid, but they are very nice in color. Very pretty blues and yellows in the fish and mine are breeding like crazy!

Comment

Working...
              X