March Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Meeting

The March 14th meeting will start at noon and be held at my place.

930 13th Ave North, TexasCity ph# 409-392-6616

I have a new 55g drum Barbeque grill to break in so bring hotdogs, hamburgers, saussages or whatever you want to burn and whatever you prefer to drink.

This will be a WORK PARTY to prep everything for our Betta Show on the 19th. so wear grunge clothes and bring a push broom. We need to clear the junk out of the way, set up the tables & stands, clean the old labels off the bowls and clean & fill the water barrels.

Friday evening (19th) we need a lot of bodies to unbag and tag fish

Saturday (20th) we will need a couple of judges helpers for the show, this is a good learning experience.
    Saturday evening we need a lot of bodies to bag fish for the return journey and auction.

Sunday (21st) we will need a couple of book keepers, and a couple of runners to help with the auction.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

due to illnesses etc. the March Meeting and Spring Betta Show have been canceled
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Phish Phreek, I would like more info on membership of Betta Habari. I was given your name from someone at Aquarium World and I'm looking for more help with my bettas, and think I would enjoy being a member of Betta Habari. You can reach me at shanek@amerimarkhomes.com or 713-301-2467 My name is Shane Killingsworth

Comment

Working...
      X