• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aulonocara keepers

Anyone out there that keeps these guys.

Was reading about some Albino Eureka Reds

Nice looking fish.

I keep them. I have Super Red Peacock , Nagara, and albino Taiwan Reefs. I am getting into mbunas now. Great colors. Trying to expand from Tropheus even though they are my first love..

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
      I keep them. I have Super Red Peacock , Nagara, and albino Taiwan Reefs. I am getting into mbunas now. Great colors. Trying to expand from Tropheus even though they are my first love..
      Who are you purchasing from?

I looked a the usual on line sources.

Those super reds sound nice. Post some pics of everything. The albino and red combination sounds really good.

What size tank are they housed in?

Comment

I got them in different tanks. Just have the super red fry so far. No adults. yet. I got the albinos in the 150 inside.

Comment

I got them in different tanks. Just have the super red fry so far. No adults. yet. I got the albinos in the 150 inside.
          Local or on line purchases?

Comment

Online. It took me a long time to get these fry. I am growing them out to see how the fare..

Comment

Online. It took me a long time to get these fry. I am growing them out to see how the fare..
              Do you mind sharing your source?

Can send it via IM if you want.

I putting together a tank and this is one stocking option I'm considering.

I'd like to know more about some of the aquascaping and secondary stocking your doing.

Comment

Working...
              X