attn fh guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn fh guys

i just got some grand sumo red, and ima start the cycle tomorrow... pics later!

what it do- grand sumo original and red, and alife from donny and his mom at city pets!!!

not pictured is the stacks of frozen bloodworms lol

this is the beginning. stay tuned for the results! thanks for looking
    Last edited by jisatsuguy; 02-15-2010, 10:48 AM. Reason: pics added

first day of fish trials, specimen #001 (hehe i am legend)

Comment

better close up... keep your eyes on this kiovo and your hubby!! originally from dan at haw
      Last edited by jisatsuguy; 02-15-2010, 10:41 AM.

Comment

specimen #002 - this guy wa givin to me in real bad shape, almost dead, maybe 6 months ago?

Comment

my daughters red dragon- traded for a young egg laying female from ohboitony's batch of zz red dragons... this fish is a beast and i expect the most improvement from this guy

Comment

number 4... bad pics, with flash fish looks dark but it isnt- this guy i from frontrex, newb's bro originally from dan's haw

Comment

update on da bad boy! 2 weeks grand sumo red... intense color, deep reds, bright orange, bright yellow, big improvement in pears, and pearls starting to show on kok

Comment

Comment

better pics cuz my wife took these

Comment

pics dont do this guy justice... 100 times better lookin in person comment welcome

Comment

his pearls are amazing! and the flowerline is pretty nice too

Comment

stout fish man! where if i may did you get the sumo i've been searching but i am uneasy buying stuff online.

Comment

update! mad color on all fish? kok growing!!!! phoenix- get grand sumo at city pets! ask for donny, say chris(bald chris
                          with the tats) sent u ask for hfb discount! chris- u better thank me for this lol

Comment

damn i gotta come by and check it out sometime.,

Comment

Working...
                            X