2010 BettaShow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 BettaShow

BettaHabari Internation Betta Show & Auction information is now available at

please proof read and check links for me
    Thanks
    J.R.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Looks good J.R. most of the information was there. The only bad link was:

bettahabari.org/2010show/winners.htm

Be sure to remind us when this gets closer. I imagine you will walk away with the bulk of the prizes as usual. After seeing some of your pictures I might have to find my way over to catch a look at the show
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

They won't let me post the winners until after the judges pick them. )

there are 6 classes for new breeders that I cannot enter.
      And 3 classes for arts and crafts, while I may be crafty, I'm not verry artsy.
      And there are 49 classes for bettas of which I can only compete in about a dozen.
      Since I don't have to ship them I will enter the limit of 40 bettas rather than my usual dozen.
      But that only increases my chances to win more 2nd & 3rd place ribbons.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Ahhhhh....I thought it was winners of 2010 to date and maybe overall standings.

Good luck at the show!
        120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
        180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

No, this is just the first of half a dozen spring shows.
          The Anual Convention will be in Indy this year and they're threatning to exclude any Saints fans.
          IBC Convention hosted by MBC
          Title: IBC Convention hosted by MBC
          Venue: TBA-Indianapolis / Indianapolis
          Category: Area 1
          Date: Jun 24, 2010 - Jun 27, 2010
          Time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
          Description: Show Chair: Tracy Benson

Comment

ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS.....

2010 HOUSTON INTERNATIONAL BETTA SHOW
            Open to the public
            SATURDAY March 20th - BETTA SHOW (9 A.M.)
            SUNDAY March 21st - BETTA AUCTION - (10:00 A.M.)

SHOW LOCATION
            930 13th Ave North
            TexasCity, TX. 77590
            409-392-6616

For more information go to

http://www.bettahabari.org/2010show/show.html

Comment

Sorry to say due to problems we had to cancel the Houston Betta Show
              But last Week in Michigan I took 1st place in 2 divisions, 2nd place in one & 3rd place in three with the 16 bettas I entered. This is the first time I have entered the pairs competition and was proud to take 3rd.

Next show of the Season is in Georgia this Weekend

Comment

Got the results back from the Hartford CT show today ~ I entered 16 fish and about half won

A3 Red Sigle tail female 3rd
                A20 Drk Bi color single tail male 1st
                A24 Butterfly single tail female 3rd
                A25 marble single tail female 3rd

B1 Dark double tail male 1st
                B2 light double tail male 1st
                B6 pattern double tail male 2nd
                B7 pattern double tail female 1st

C2 Crowntail single tail female 1st & BEST OF SHOW
                Last edited by PhishPhreek; 05-16-2010, 09:26 AM.

Comment

congrats PP!
                  25g - Reef
                  3.5g - Surge Tank
                  10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Just shipped 20 entries to the Nationl Betta Convention in IN. Wish I could go with them but the postoffice wont take packages that heavy

Comment

2010 convention and show season is over. Of the 20 fish I shiped 10 of them placed. I finished #4 in the top breeders list.

A22 bicolor STF 3rd
                      A24 butterfly STM 3rd
                      A26 marble STF 3rd
                      B2 light solid DTM 1st, 2nd, 3rd
                      B6 patterned DTM 2nd, 3rd
                      B7 patterned DTF 1st (Best of Division)
                      D2 Dark solid Plakat male 1st

Comment

Working...
                      X