No announcement yet.

HAS Spring Auction - Sunday, February 21, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great it is on a Sunday...my only day off between now and end of March!! Yay!!!
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Anyone interested in me bringing some coconuts?
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

never been to one....and not a member...
        just need to pick up some fish from dave, hope thats ok?

Comment

Its fine...but you don't have to be a member. And I think you'll find you might want to stay...there's usually some pretty good stuff to be had.
          Charles Jones
          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

how does the steak dinner work out? and does anyone know if dave is going to bring other fish then what people have requested from him?

Comment

I need someone to pick something up for me.

Can anyone help me out?

I can't make it to the auction.

PM if you are going and can front me 16 bucks.
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                I need someone to pick something up for me.

Can anyone help me out?

I can't make it to the auction.

PM if you are going and can front me 16 bucks.
                I might if you unblock me on facebook.
                PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Looking for Breeding Pair of Angels

My middle daughter is looking for a breeding pair of Silver or Black veil tail AngelFish. Does anyone have a pair for sale? We will be at the Auction.Thanks
                  We live in Austin and will be driving to Houston in the morning. If you have some, please call me at 512-699-5518.ThanksMichael Kupka
                  Last edited by mkupka; 02-20-2010, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Dave is bringing a bunch of fish...I spoke with him yesterday afternoon. Greg Steeves is coming as well and might bring some pretty cool vics. There are quite often LOTS of angels at the auction.
                    Charles Jones
                    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Tam,

The American Legion Post serves the steak dinner to the veterans first. Then takes orders and sells to the auction participants. The dinners start coming out of the kitchen for the participants around 1:30 to 2:00 pm. sunrise

Comment

Is there a cost to place fish in the auction?

And this is my first time to bring something live, I'm bringing a breeding group of five fish. What's the safest way to package them, so their oxygen doesn't run low? This always scares me a little.. :(
                        Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

2 verry large double bags (m & F) w/ oxygen if you have it or a bucket w/ cover to keep them from jumping
                          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Those bubble tablets and bait saver solutions sold in the fishing section of Academy and Gander Mountain help as well.
                            PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

This is my first time attending. I hope it gonna be a good turn out for me.

Comment

So who is bringing what? I am bringing cash and an eye open for something cool I need. Pleco wars?
                                Resident fish bum
                                330G FOWLR
                                34G Reef
                                330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                                28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
                                X