Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know you were there phish

Comment

wow I missed this? What happened to the card I usually get?
      2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Comment

I sent out almost 700 cards...pm me your contact info and let me see if I made a mistake on my end.
        Charles Jones
        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

My gf and I are in 1 of those pics. lol

Comment

Originally posted by coolname1 View Post
            got beer? lol hows those kachese, huy?
            25g - Reef
            3.5g - Surge Tank
            10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by coolname1 View Post
              Feel free to copy and paste the pic and identify yourself. :)
              PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

@ 76Dragon, I'm looking for some females ready to breed, or are close. :) How much are yours?

@ Darbex: Well, I purchased a taiwan pair at the last fotas, So I already had a male and female, but this pair was so nice I bought it as well, but after I acclimated them, the female acted real jumpy, as if she couldn't get enough air, and 20 minutes later, she was dead :/ So at this point, I've got 2 males and a female, which will not be alright in the long run haha. So yes, I'm looking for 2-3 females for now, when I get the chance.
                Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

If you want I can get you some females from that same line, from the same seller, next time I head to Austin. No offense to anyone, but they have line bred their fish to that point and it would be a shame to breed those males with another line.
                  Charles Jones
                  http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                  Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
                    Didn't know you were there phish
                    I was the one in the front row blocking Marauders view so you couldn't outbid me.
                    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

• He was the one outbidding me on the loaches!
                      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

• Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                        I was the one in the front row blocking Marauders view so you couldn't outbid me.
                        I was on the left side. 3rd or 4th row. I had my brother with me

Comment

• I talked to Charles briefly on Sunday about something I've been looking for, but now that he no longer has the store down near me in Rosenberg, I don't know how to get in touch with him. Can anyone help me out?
                          210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                          135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                          125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                          90G star sapphire
                          75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                          55G ?
                          30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

• sountfc,

try sending a pm to marauder_77868.

Comment

• Thanks!
                              210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                              135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                              125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                              90G star sapphire
                              75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                              55G ?
                              30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

Working...
                              X