This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: FX5 or Eheim 2262 or Eheim 2260

any of the above three would work for me. or if you have an Aquaclear 110 I might be interested in that as well. pm me any offers.

I know, I know...go wet/dry...NO!!!
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

I know fishland sells the FX5 for about 230 or so, cheapest price I've seen around town, but then again I havent scoured very intensivly. by all means if somone knows where to get one cheaper let me know as well cause I'm going to be in the market for one soon also. I have seen em going for about 190 on ebay, but there is always about 30 bucks in shipping
    ‎Haiku's are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Comment

NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD...thx

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
        NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD...thx
        My bad, I thought what i posted was pertinent to this thread since you never stated you were looking for new or used.
        ‎Haiku's are easy
        But sometimes they don't make sense
        Refrigerator

Comment

Originally posted by stevenallenbarnard View Post
          My bad, I thought what i posted was pertinent to this thread since you never stated you were looking for new or used.
          Not you. :) I cleaned up the thread a bit. But left your post because it did pertain to newb's WTB. :)
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Originally posted by stevenallenbarnard View Post

yeah not you!!! thx for the info, I actually like the prices over on ebay...might have to just watch closely for a couple days.

Comment

went to Fishland today and bought a new FX5...I have never used one of these so I will probably play with it later tonight. Cant wait...If I like it, Im gonna go back and get another one.

Comment

I got a FX5 and 3-2250's in the garage... sorry I did not get on till so late. Work was crazy today...
                380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Hello 2250 for me...

Comment

ok guys quit PM'n me about my filters...

It was a joke like hahaha...I got 4 in the garage...that kinda thing...
                    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Boooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X