Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helping one another| SKIlled Resources Technical Assistance Pool (SKIRTAP)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASE Master certified automotive technician.... damn that sounded fancy!

Usually don't do much side work since toting tools back and forth from work is a pita but hopefully soon the tool box will be at the homestead. I have close friends that do the about the same quality work and also an uncle that is ASE Master/L1/L2/X1/Heavy duty certified and he's running his own garage right now as well and he's on point when it comes to diagnostics.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I can help with internet hosting. I work for 1% of the internet at hostgator, plus I am studying CCNA for Cisco Networking, plus I am really good with vector 3-d graphics (especially petro-chemical piping design) and photoshop. I also make a mean crawfish gumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by djmatthewblack View Post
        I also make a mean crawfish gumbo.
        When and where? :)
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Please share the recipe
          380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
          300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
          180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
          150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

hey looks like am not the only one tth knos about PDMS

Comment

I'm a marine veteran . I can kill things...

Comment

I might have learned one or two things about a computer. I can definetly tell you where the power button is in most cases.
                Raul
                PokerFace

Comment

Water Heater pilot went out. Pilot won't stay lit. I followed directions to the letter...I've done this before on multiple water heaters.

Any suggestions? Instructions say I need to have it looked at. Who should I call...reasonable?
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

Originally posted by Delock View Post
                    And whatever someone need!
                    Ramius: Man... I'm having problems with this guy at work....
                    Delock: Don't even give me a name, just a picture..... I'll take care of the rest.
                    Ramius:
                    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
                    Co-President of CAK

Comment

According to Lexi (Who knows me better than I know myself) "You sir, are a professional shmoozer, thats what you do... all day long.. you just go around shmoozing all over the place!"

David Seratt
                      Co-President of CAK

Comment

Originally posted by rrocket2002 View Post
                        Water Heater pilot went out. Pilot won't stay lit. I followed directions to the letter...I've done this before on multiple water heaters.

Any suggestions? Instructions say I need to have it looked at. Who should I call...reasonable?
                        Sounds like your thermocouple is bad, they cost about $10.. If you can change your spark plugs you can change this part out. If not... it's probably about ~$50 to have someone do it.

David Seratt
                        Co-President of CAK

Comment

This thread needs to be updated. So I will start it off.

I chose IT, IT did not choose me.

Backup Operations Analyst
                          Build/Repair PC's
                          !!!Live for today and not for tomorrow.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
                            I'm a college math instuctor... I can help HS/college students understand mathematical concepts.
                            I can still help with math . . . though not with spelling.
                            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I don't work in the field, but have an Architecture degree. Can still do complex 3D modeling/rendering and intermediate graphics design/logo design.

Comment

Technical degree in automotive technology

Comment

Working...
                                X