Do your other pets feel neglected ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do your other pets feel neglected ?

Scruffy was a FishBox rescue after Ike. I think she is still afraid of high water.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

I think Scruffy is doing just fine. Looks like a nice warm place to hangout. How cool would it be if we could lay on our glass canopy's and look down at our fish? Kinda like a glass bottom boat tour.

I have six, yes six dogs!! The youngest one loves to steal fish food flakes. Talk about fish breath. She also gets ticked off when we do our w/c's and takes all kind of things we keep in the aquarium stand. She really likes our fish nets. Picks them up and runs outside so we will chase her. Freakin zoo over at our house.

Comment

My older cat loves to lay on top of my aquariums. It's because of the heat from the lights. She also likes to drink from the one that I have without a canopy. All 3 of my cats are very spoiled, especially our new kitten! She's still too playful to lay around all day on top of the aquariums, but she's always watching and doing what our older cat does so it's only a matter of time.

I think Scruffy looks very comfortable, enjoying life as it comes.
      Vicki

• 90g Planted - Journal - New Pics Mar23
      • 75g Planted - Journal (on PT)
      • 29g Planted - Journal
      • 29g Planted
      • 5g Planted RCS

Comment

My three cats COMPLETELY ignore the aquariums.
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

There is nothing as fun as having a cat that it used to jumping on top of an aquarium canopy for a nap... only to discover in mid-air that the canopy is OPEN!
          Vicki

• 90g Planted - Journal - New Pics Mar23
          • 75g Planted - Journal (on PT)
          • 29g Planted - Journal
          • 29g Planted
          • 5g Planted RCS

Comment

Sophie's favorite place to lay is on top of the steroe receiver next to the 30xh in the living room. Once in a while she'll open one eye and give the front glass a half-hearted swipe to let the fish know she's still the boss and suffers their existence in HER house. Otherwise she ignores the tanks, but does love to chase the air bubbles through the python during water changes.

Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Complexity View Post
              There is nothing as fun as having a cat that it used to jumping on top of an aquarium canopy for a nap... only to discover in mid-air that the canopy is OPEN!
              Scruffy has Been there, done that. The day I replaced my 55 with this 105 I filled the new tank with water, gravel and was adding plants when there was a splash and a streek of wet fur across the room.
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Jaeden gets mad when I pull my chair up to look at the tank. She has to be the center of attention sooooo bad, that she gets out from under the covers, jumps into my lap and sits in front of the tank on the dresser, doing whatever she can to obstruct my view and chatters at me the whole time..............shes a drama queen.
                40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Comment

Working...
                X