2010 BettaHabari Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 BettaHabari Calendar

BettaHabari 2010 calendars have been shipped and I will have them for the meeting
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

For all the new visitors to this thread,
    The BettaHabari is the greater Houston Area chapter of the International Betta Congress.
    Our calendars are a perk for our members with all the monthly meetings and IBC sanctioned betta shows and the anual convention marked on the calendar.
    To get one you have to be a member even if only a token member.
    Membership costs $20 and with membership you get a membership card, a Calendar, access to our message board, updated emails and no entry fees at our IBC sanctioned Betta Show March 20th. We are a family friendly fish club and children are welcomed to all our meetings. You're never too young / old to have a Betta.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
    X