This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbita Cyps

I have a small colony of Mbita Cyps that I would like to sell. I am not sure exactly how many I have at this time, but there is somewhere close to 20...

I believe there are about 4 or 5 males and the rest are females. They are very active and at least two or three females are always holding fry at any given time. I have approximately 15 fry now in a grow out tank and I recently sold another dozen or more to another boxer ...

I will post some pictures later this afternoon, I have to run some errands now.

I'm asking 225.00 for the colony (just the adults). No fry are being sold.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

wow..u selling the colony steve....
    those are some nice fishes...good luck on the sale...

Comment

nice price reduction steve...
      210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
        nice price reduction steve...
        Did I miss the original price? These are tempting.
        150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

No....I gave Mickey a pm price of 250....but offered him all the cyps....the price here was just for those in the 110 at this time...I did not want to remove all the rocks in the chimba tank to fetch two other males.....

No biggie.....all my den fish and tanks must go....please take one or more...smiles..

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

What size tank are they currently in and what are they being fed?
            115G Tanganyikan

Comment

They are in a Oceanic 110, and they are being fed, spirilina flakes, NLS 1mm, and now and then some frozen mysis shrip....you're welcome to stop by and check them out if your around this neck of the woods.....

Steve

Comment

I will try and make it out tomorrow if you still have them.
                115G Tanganyikan

Comment

I'm going to be going out before noon, but should be home most of the afternoon.....no biggie or hurry....

CF

Comment

They have been sold....thanks guys.

CF

Comment

hi steve did you get my pm about the cyps i'll post some pic sometime soon
                      scott
                      beam me up

Comment

Working...
                      X