finally got it done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got it done...

steve and fish lady...hope you will come and take a look at the tank..
    finally got everything done... i got the wood in just now...so the water turned a little blurry...
    but it was already been cycled for more than 2 weeks with some old medias from other tank...
    gonna let it run a few more days..and will test the water if everything is good..than the mbu will move in......i will update some more pics then..

wow.....that's beautiful.....you sure that's the same tank we sold you?....lol....
    i love that piece of wood.....

Comment

I think he upgraded it or something....WOW....you really got that cleaned up nicely...it looks great.....thanks for posting....Next time we head out towards HAW, we'll see if your around....Love the wood and the PFS (I'm guessing) Simple and Clean

Happy Holidays....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Beautiful tank!
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

lol..no doubt that's the tank...it was a nice tank when i bought it from you..just took some time to clean it..specially i got a short arm...and the tank is pretty deep..i cant even reach the bottom...lol
          and steve that it is pfs..about 2 bags i think...i love the blue background now...with the light which i got it new from my friend for almost free...you can see the blue back ground is turning kinda two colors under the light...the upper part is like deeper blue then lower part...which with the water movement from the return pipe...its like a moving background..the background is doing a shadow dance..lol...and thats only gonna show on the blue background..lucky i listened to you and did not change it to black...come by and check it out when u going to HAW next time man~

Comment

I was telling Fishlady about the two shades of blue that the light/tank are showing.....it looks fantastic....your puffer will love it as well....

See you soon....have a safe and happy new year...

Steve
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Love the scape man! You might want to add some rocks to the base to balance the left side with the right side. Left looks a little empty.

But don't get me wrong, leaving it as is would be good too!
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

i want to give a little more room for the mbu puffer to grow...they grow fast and big u know...
                u r right that the left does look emply..
                i think i will move the wood all together to the left a little to balance it a little...

Comment

lol..u got to come see it it person man...it looks better in person because the shades it is moving with the water current...so its doing a waving all the time...

Comment

That tank looks really good, put discus in there man!!!! j/k

Comment

just perfect for discus....

Comment

lol...my puffer just moved in last night...
                        he loves the tank now..

Comment

dude it looks amazing!
                          that wood is AWESOME!

where did you get it if you dont mind me asking?
                          FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

So, how big is this tank? Can't find that anywhere in this thread...

Looks great!
                            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

150 gal..

Comment

Working...
                              X