No announcement yet.

2010 Studs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, all of those fish are gorgeous. i had no idea Bettas could be so awesome. I especially like the Sky Hawk. If I had one, I'd have to name him Diablo or something else evil. LOL
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

AquaBid is expensive sober, too. Nice fish.
      So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Dang, that new one is nice!!! but i wouldn't expect anything less from you PP. :)
        25g - Reef
        3.5g - Surge Tank
        10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
          Burbon & Aquabid is an expensive combination

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1685[/ATTACH]
          Sky Hawk - a dark bi-color OHM betta splendens
          I want some of his babies! LOL! :O
          40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Comment

Sky Hawk

While most people are impressed by his coloring, I bought him for his excelent finnage. 2570825880103750357S600x600Q85.jpg
            The combination of OHM tail (over 180deg spread) and the forward extension of his dorasal make his fins truely outstanding. I expect his fry to win several BOS awards (best of show) I plan to cross him with one of my 1st place gold dragon females, but they are 13 months old and may be too big for him. If he can successfully spawn with them I expect to have 200+ fry if not, then I will use one of my winning Black/red bi-color females. But just incase I bought one of his sister also.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

color-wise I think he'd look good crossed with a bi-colored red dragon female. (I think) White body/red fins. But that would probably take away from thier body color-wise. The gun-metal metallic sheen he's sportin is HOT! I found out I'd probably be a color-breeder LOL I dont know enough about fins to go that far, but his tail is absolutely stunning!! Even his body looks solid!
              40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Comment

This is the Breeder I got Sky Hawk from

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSF1SFtucKk...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSF1SFtucKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

WOW! Impressive!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Unbelievably low tech with amazing results. I am impressed!
                    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                    X