This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assorted fish FS

Have some maragos for sale, maybe 5 from a previous colony for sale. I can get a more accurate count if anyone is interested. pm for price, and pics if need be.

Have maybe 3 blue rainbows forsale, same rules apply. Can get pics if need be.

Have some red Chimbas WC/f1, same rules apply.

Have maybe 3 orange bembas.

2 XL giraffe Catfish, willing to let go really cheap.

may have more fish, will post when I do.

Thanks for reading, also I dont check the board much so pls. email me with any questions and concerns.

adrianlwilliams@sbcglobal.net

Prices are very negotaiable, willing to work with almost anything.

Reason for selling, just dont have the time anymore to maintain all the fish and tanks, would rather sell them to avoid other options.
    oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.

I believe you're required to post a price when posting in this forum. You can't just ask people to PM for a price.
    Vicki

• 90g Planted - Journal - New Pics Mar23
    • 75g Planted - Journal (on PT)
    • 29g Planted - Journal
    • 29g Planted
    • 5g Planted RCS

Comment

sorry bud about the prices.

Prices range from 10 to 15 dollars per fish. The muragos are running 15 per, the others are running about 10 per fish.

Pls excuse me....
      The giraffe cats are going for 50 bucks each, they are worth more than that but they grow fast and can always replaced. They required nothing less than an 180 or larger, seriously. anything less will really crame them and the fish.
      Last edited by twofronts; 12-07-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

PM sent
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

You say the cats are XL, are they 10" 15"20" ??? Thanks
          300 W/C Burundi
          210 W/C Moba/ Cyrtocara Moorii
          210 F1 Moba
          180 W/C Mpimbwe
          180 F1 Burundi

Comment

how many chimba do you have? Do you know which ones are WC and which ones are F1?
            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Email sent
              FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

hey gang, sorry for the lack of response to any pm or emails sent.

I would like to have the trophs gone by this week so I can begain taking the tank down.

Im truly not sure of the numbers on the fish but I think an even price is 10 bucks for all fish listed above. I know these are not complete colonies but I feel the prices are fair for the size of some of the fish.

I need the fish gone by tomorrow, first come first serve. I have about 15 or so, so if somene was to come with 150, the fish are gone, and you can sell what you dont like.

At this time no tanks nor equipment will be sold but fish will be.

Also i have 22 zambian fronts that will be sold also. 10 bucks each, no group special, sorry.

I also pm someone about the xl cats, one is 15 or larger the other is slightly smaller.

Sorry i missed your call.

Comment

sent pm

Comment

I am VERY interested in the Fronts. Can you post a picture or two of them so I know what I'm getting?
                    If it ain't wild caught
                    You ain't doing it right

Comment

Working...
                    X