need help moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help moving

i am moving and need help moving beer/soda and pizza will be provided i hope to move all the furniture and the small tank saturday and the 215 on sunday any help would be appreciated
    thanks

Meaning tomorrow and Sunday?

Or is this a different weekend..
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

the 12th and 13th

Comment

Football game against the Seahawks on Sunday so I cannot help.

I might have sometime Saturday morning/afternoon to help.

Where we moving too?

Comment

need a couple hours on sunday to help move the 215 from 45s and the beltway to 610 and richmond

Comment

Dude, move the 215 on Saturday you got a lot more help that day so far.

Comment

i will do that then going to try to move everything saturday everyone let me know if you can help

Comment

I've devoted all day to Saturday to help Jacob. If we can, lets move both tanks. Geoff said he has some fish boxes so if you can come up with large bags we might be able to move both tanks. If we need more fish boxes let me know. I may be able to borrow a couple from Prosper and Shannon at Aqua Zoo. Can you post your apt address again or pm it to me?

Mark
                What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

sweet thanks mark i have a big trash can i always transport the discus in going to start packing up in the morning i have something i have to do at 1 so how is 4 for everyone? i could use 1 box for the puffer my number is 8327900936 and the address is 11881 gulf pointe M12 77027

thanks everyone

Comment

4 as in 4 pm? Not leaving much time to work, dude. I was thinkin more like 9 or 10 am...lotsa work movin' those tanks, and a trash can isn't goin' to be good for movin' discus, especially if the weather's cold. If we can get big bags and shipping boxes I think they'll fare better.

Mark
                    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

boxes are good never had a problem but better safe than sorry 9am will be fine i think if i can just get the 215 moved i can get the rest easily

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
                        4 as in 4 pm? Not leaving much time to work, dude. I was thinkin more like 9 or 10 am...lotsa work movin' those tanks, and a trash can isn't goin' to be good for movin' discus, especially if the weather's cold. If we can get big bags and shipping boxes I think they'll fare better.

Mark
                        Agreed. You've got Mark, Geoff and me helping (and perhaps more that I don't know about). I say cancel whatever you've got on Saturday at 1pm and lets move everything in one day. Get it done.
                        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

ok so 9 am at my place pizza and beer provided around noon thanks guys for the help

Comment

I am good Saturday 8am till about 3pm.

I got a Company Christmas Party to attend at 6pm

Comment

8 or 9 is good for me, Geoff. I get up at 6 every day. Sounds like we'll need fish boxes and large fish bags. Do you need for me to come to your house first to pick up fish boxes?

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                              X