Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Rock Donuts

Hey guys,

Had a great Thanksgiving visiting family in the Texas Hill Country.

WHile over there went to Round Rock Donuts.

Saw it on Man V. Food

My oldest son loves the show and we made it a point to drop on by and check out one of the biggest doughnuts in the country - the appropriately named Texas Donut

Here it is.

By the way, they are Dee - licious

Highly Recommend

Sausage Wraps are the bomb too.

Thanks for sharing Omar....and here I am trying to kick the A.M. donut habit....smiles

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

funny you should Post this i was in austin a few weeks ago and got the chocolate covered one and ate the whole thing it was too sweet by the end my teeth hurt i didn't eat again for two days did you finish it?

Comment

WOw,

you ate the whole thing, just kidding

no, we had already ordered individual donuts by the time this one came out

we finished it amongst the group, about 9 of us

Comment

now that's a huge donut.....wow.......

stop salivating over there CF......we're not going all the way to the hill country to get one of those bad boys.....)

Comment

Haha i saw it on that show too and went to RR donuts a few weeks ago when i was in Austin.

Tried a variety of their items. Overall i think it is a bit overrated. Dont get me wrong they are good but I wouldnt say they are the best.

Their RR classic yellow donuts were probably the best thing i had there.

Comment

They cut that doughnut out with a 5gal. bucket!
              Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Working...
              X