Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endler babies!

wow I just noticed 2 little baby endlers in the tank

these are the leopard(or tiger was it... dont remember) endlers I got at the auction... they're gonna overpopulate my little 3 gallon tank really fast!

Awesome... those were cool looking fish!
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I love my Endlers! Congrats on the babies but pretty soon you will have too many!
      118 LFABN's,Betta, and Leopard Frog Plecos
      135 African cichlids and BN's
      55 shrimp and snails
      55 LFABN's,Blonde/Tiger Endlers, and shrimp

Comment

When I worked at HAW, we used to order these in a box of like 300 to feed the leaf fish!!!
        250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Originally posted by JStrider View Post
          wow I just noticed 2 little baby endlers in the tank

these are the leopard(or tiger was it... dont remember) endlers I got at the auction... they're gonna overpopulate my little 3 gallon tank really fast!
          YEAH! They were Tiger Endlers...congrats! I am happy they are happy with thier new home!
          BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
            When I worked at HAW, we used to order these in a box of like 300 to feed the leaf fish!!!
            BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
              I think those were just feeder guppies... )

Got any pictures, James?

Congrats!
              "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I moved from Guppies to endlers because the adult female guppies were to big for my mouthbrooding bettas to eat. )
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

well at first we used guppies...then they were out one time so we ordered endlers instead.
                  250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Working...
                  X