This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 gallon tank full set up for sale

I cannot believe this is happening, but the guy is returning the tank, under the assumption he was getting a show tank. He is claiming the tank has haze that cannot be removed. I'm not sure what he's talking about, but will post pictures when it gets back. at this point i'm desperate, and will take 175 for the full setup. but it needs to be gone by Wednesday. he is returning it to me tomorrow at noon. i can't get it any sooner as both of my kids aer sick and going to the dr tomorrow morning. I have family coming in town on Thursday and this thing needs to be gone by then. I cannot deliver it, i own an echo. so, 175 gets the 2 marineland biowheel filters, stand, oceanic glass tops, 48" striplight with brand new bulb, black sand with crushed coral in it, thermometer and a powerstrip. obviously because of the price this isn't some starfire showcase aquarium guys, it's a tank. it's a fantastic starter tank. for less than that i'll keep the dang thing and sell a kidney or something. this is the tank and what it looked like when it left.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cichlidchic; 11-23-2009, 05:51 PM. Reason: added the pic
    140 New World Cichlids
    125 African Lakes Victoria and Malawi
    80 Lake Tanganyika (Burundi Frontosas)
    30 Pundamilia Neyerie Ruti Island group
    29 Tropical Semi Aggressive/Community
    And to think....in January it was just the 29...)

So are you selling this tank again? I will move this out of the Fish Market if it is now a discussion thread.

Let me know.

-----------------------

Okay, I asked...gave it a couple of hours...no answer so I have removed all the posts that are not relevant to the sell of this tank. If you want to discuss the circumstances please create a new thread in the lounge.

Thanks!
    Last edited by imagirlgeek; 11-23-2009, 09:41 PM.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

yes, we will be selling this tank again. i don't know why that post didn't make it in here as i replied as soon as i saw your response. My apollogies.
      140 New World Cichlids

Comment

Originally posted by cichlidchic View Post
        yes, we will be selling this tank again.
        fishless

Comment

rico i moved the conversation regarding this to the lounge. your face looks like mine right now. that was corey's call all the way man.
          Last edited by cichlidchic; 11-23-2009, 10:26 PM.
          140 New World Cichlids

Comment

Man I would grab this in a second but its a 9 hour drive to you

Comment

where is this tank located? please email me @ tntran84@hotmail.com

Originally posted by cichlidchic View Post
              I cannot believe this is happening, but the guy is returning the tank, under the assumption he was getting a show tank. He is claiming the tank has haze that cannot be removed. I'm not sure what he's talking about, but will post pictures when it gets back. at this point i'm desperate, and will take 175 for the full setup. but it needs to be gone by Wednesday. he is returning it to me tomorrow at noon. i can't get it any sooner as both of my kids aer sick and going to the dr tomorrow morning. I have family coming in town on Thursday and this thing needs to be gone by then. I cannot deliver it, i own an echo. so, 175 gets the 2 marineland biowheel filters, stand, oceanic glass tops, 48" striplight with brand new bulb, black sand with crushed coral in it, thermometer and a powerstrip. obviously because of the price this isn't some starfire showcase aquarium guys, it's a tank. it's a fantastic starter tank. for less than that i'll keep the dang thing and sell a kidney or something. this is the tank and what it looked like when it left.
              125g Long: 7 frontosa, 4 brichardi, & 1 snowball pleco. Sitting on 2 2217 eheim canister filter.

55g Bowfront: Breeding pair of Red Head Tapajos. Sitting on 1 2217 eheim canister filter.

10g: Planted tank with 10+ red cherry shrimps & 5 cardinal tetras. Sitting of Aquaclear 70.

95g: Outdoor pond with 30+ electric yellow labs & Lillies. Sitting on a all-in-one filter/uv.

Comment

Working...
              X