This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone breeds LF ABN pleco?

I need to buy some bristlenose pleco for my discus tank. Please hit me up if you have some. Looking for at least 2 inches baby at reasonable price. Thanks
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Hit up Littlemiss I she breeds BNs
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

bump, still looking for pleco, thanks Darbex but i tried to search and i could not find anyone named Littlemiss
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

"Lilmissruffcountry"

:)
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

geez brian, atleast post the whole name

FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

I bought two ABNs at Fish Ranch II a couple of weeks ago. Don't recall if they had Long Fins or not. Give em a call at 713.779.2593 or pm Rico
            120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
            180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

I got some...what color you looking for? I have some 2 inch red calicos, and 2 inch blue eyed yellow in both longfin, and short fin. My albino short and longs are growing out, so are the browns, and the red calico lf's....but they will be ready in a month or so. You need a few right now, go check out HAW...I left some of the 2-3 inchers in every color with John, if you need them right now.
              BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

HAW has some for 35 each

Comment

Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
                  HAW has some for 35 each
                  And that a decent price..considering some of the Austin area LFS's sell them for $40+

Comment

Originally posted by lilmissruffcountry View Post
                    And that a decent price..considering some of the Austin area LFS's sell them for $40+
                    And your plecos are awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
                      And your plecos are awesome!!!!
                      Thanks! I try to raise them with lots of love! I hope it shows

Comment

Thanks for the info. I came to HAW last week but did not notice any. I will come back to ask them tomorrow. I am looking for albino long fin BN. I hope they are still available. The smaller the better since budget is tight for me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lilmissruffcountry View Post
                          that is not a good price for small bristlenose. We all know that Austin over charges for their fish. Hell, the LFS owners used to drive down to HAW when I worked there with Dan and purchase whole boxes of discus/plecos and then mark them way up back in Austin.
                          250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I do have them here at HAW
                            People who stand for nothing will fall for everything.

30 cube ( Hi tech planted)(for sale)
                            29 bio cube (reef)
                            20 cube (kids tank)

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
                              that is not a good price for small bristlenose. We all know that Austin over charges for their fish. Hell, the LFS owners used to drive down to HAW when I worked there with Dan and purchase whole boxes of discus/plecos and then mark them way up back in Austin.
                              No need to blast, not my fault what they charge...I just know what they write me my check for, what they charge, is none of my beeswax)

Comment

Working...
                              X