What is happening with NASH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening with NASH?

Is NASH gone for good? The website is gone but this forum seems active.

If NASH has left, will someone else be forming a club for south-Houston aquarium enthusiasts?

I'm sure someone with some knowledge on NASH will answer soon....in the mean time...

Hello... :)

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Taken from Davemonkey on APC
      "Nature Aquarium Society of Houston is officially dissolved as of November 11, 2009. The threads in this forum are being preserved, for now, by the moderators due to the value of the information within them.

Please do not contact the former NASH officers to inquire about membership, as the club no longer exists. "
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

HFB's arrangement with NASH was to keep their forum here active until Dec. 1st. At that time it will be locked and considered 'archived'.
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Yes, NASH is officially close. Thank you Traci for having us on here! We'll be around virtually.
          "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

I sure hope so, because all of us 'plant newbs' will still have a ton of questions for ya'll. :)
            Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Not to worry. I will be setting up a couple a tanks at a later date and will post the "how to" for those that are interested on here just for HFB.
              "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Thats to bad. Well there is always the GHAC which is a nice group of all sorts of interests in the hobby. We have many different interests from Trophs to plants.
                Resident fish bum
                330G FOWLR
                34G Reef
                330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
                X