Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarf Pea Puffers

Hey guys,

Does anybody know where there are some pea puffers for sale? They seem to be out at most place I ve checked.

Thanks

http://www.aquascapeonline.com/prodV...422&item=Dwarf Pea Puffer 1

I found this from this posting
    HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

Very cool site. Completelt forgot that I was looking for Pea puffers while browsing it.

Comment

I think HAW was going to bring some in. idk when they will get them in though.
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer
        150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
        185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Pea puffers are seasonal. The problem is right now thay are way to small.I am working hard to bring a batch in.. I will keep everyone updated as to when i can get a good batch.
          People who stand for nothing will fall for everything.

30 cube ( Hi tech planted)(for sale)
          29 bio cube (reef)
          20 cube (kids tank)

Comment

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
            I think HAW was going to bring some in. idk when they will get them in though.
            If I could thank you multiple times, I would. I hope they're old enough that I can sex them.
            Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
              Pea puffers are seasonal. The problem is right now thay are way to small.I am working hard to bring a batch in.. I will keep everyone updated as to when i can get a good batch.
              Okay, ditto that last post. You both rock.
              Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by OrandaMan View Post
                If I could thank you multiple times, I would. I hope they're old enough that I can sex them.
                You're welcome. I actualy wasn't even looking for them until Dustin showed me the one they have in the tank in the back at HAW. It was awesome watching him zoom around.
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Working...
                X