A warning if you're interested in dwarf puffers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishlady View Post
    i'm glad to hear that they are doing so well...i miss them alot....but i know they are being well taken care of and loved where they are.....
    thanks for the update on them....
    Feel free to drop by and see them some time. Excuse the mess in my room - I'm beginning to accept that it will always be here. Maybe even after I'm gone.
    Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

I've also known them as Bronze Puffers, Neon Green Puffers, Green Puffers, and Green Bottle Puffers.
      Fish Ranch 2 once sold them as "Freshwater Trigger Fish" in one tank and Neon Green Puffers in another tank.
      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by OrandaMan View Post
        Excuse the mess in my room - I'm beginning to accept that it will always be here. Maybe even after I'm gone.
        I know that feeling.
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
          Ahh, yet another example of why scientific names are so very necessary! :)
          True, but you would think that if more than one person calls them on it then they would listen. But instead they made up a whole new story up for this fish. I was told it was another type of "dwarf" and would lonly get to be 1 1/2" inches. I walked away. If you don't know then fine, don't make stuff up.
          Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

Ew. Spammer. I bet it's a Chinese IP.
            Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Yes...ewwww...I'm still cleaning up the mess. And it was India, not China this time.
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
              X