Sting Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting Rays

Are there any legal fresh water allowed in Texas and if so where can you get them?
    Have a great day and a better tomorrow

Fish Gallery has some Florida stings rays for $100-$150 bucks. I believe these are the only sting rays that we can keep leagally. We don't have much of a choice here in the GREAT state of Tejas!!

FF

Comment

I believe that Fish Ranch II stocks these from time to time. You also might want to check out the link below from one of our members who recently purchased some from Fish Gallery.

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
      120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
      180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

ya florida rays are the only freshwater rays we can keep in texas....xtreme fish and pets had them a while back...be sure to research extensively prior because these creatures require SUPERIOR filtration and close care
        I make people happy

Comment

Working...
        X