X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster shark bites great white in half

PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Wow, and the really amazing thing is...the one that bit the other in half is not only still alive(hope it stays that way), but just think of how big his individual teeth are. How strong his jaw muscles are. If you have even gone fishing, and caught a shark...even a smaller one, and have cleaned it and cut it up, you know how tough their skin is, just think of how sharp the other sharks teeth are.
    I hope they don't kill him/her. These creatures were here long before we were, and still have no other preditors beside themselves, and us. They deserve our respect.
    Yes sharks can kill you, but just think of how many we kill each year, compared to how many kill us.....I think its only fair a few of us get eaten...just wish we could choose who!
    BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

The ocean is so amazing! :-) Oh, and a little fact about human related deaths concerning shark attacks, more people are killed by coconuts falling on them in a year than those killed by a shark. So, watch out for those coconuts! :-)
      Merritt Adkins
      Science Adviser/Marine Biologist

Got a question? Ask A Marine Biologist!

Check these cool sites out!
      Captive Aquatics: Houston Aquarium Service, Houston Aquarium Installation, and more!
      The Captive Aquatics Blog: aquarium articles, pictures, videos, product reviws, and more!

Comment

that was no 6 meter shark, i just got hungry :evil:
        I make people happy

Comment

my meg! I theorize that megalodons live near the geothermal vents and since we have such limited knowledge of the ocean's bottom and all of the life in the sea...I think it could have hidden, feeding on the fish etc. who can reside at such depths. Every hundred years or so a new report of something being bitten in half that is larger than any of the water predators that we are aware of...in today's world. TO me the photo looks doctored...however... there have been other species that people believed to be extinct and it indeed was alive....
          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
          20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
          29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
          29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
          55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
          75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

dude!
              HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE IF THEY ACTUALLY DISCOVERED A MEGALODON ALIVE TODAY!!!
              i do belive they are still alive.
              they ocean is huge, and there are many species that could feed a megs massive appetite that are all over the ocean.

grey whales, other sharks, baloogas, humbold squids.
              i mean, its not exactly a far stretch to assume that megs are still alive and out there somewhere in the ocean.
              FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

I'd like to see other pictures. If you hauled that shark into your boat, wouldn't you take about 500 pictures?
                "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post

I'd like to see other pictures. If you hauled that shark into your boat, wouldn't you take about 500 pictures?
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by lilmissruffcountry View Post
                    Wow, and the really amazing thing is...the one that bit the other in half is not only still alive(hope it stays that way), but just think of how big his individual teeth are. How strong his jaw muscles are. If you have even gone fishing, and caught a shark...even a smaller one, and have cleaned it and cut it up, you know how tough their skin is, just think of how sharp the other sharks teeth are.
                    I hope they don't kill him/her. These creatures were here long before we were, and still have no other preditors beside themselves, and us. They deserve our respect.
                    Yes sharks can kill you, but just think of how many we kill each year, compared to how many kill us.....I think its only fair a few of us get eaten...just wish we could choose who!
                    I chose you!!!Now go to calafornia and let a shark chomp on you!!!hehe kiding!!:icon_hang::icon_hang::icon_hang::icon_han g:
                    10g Community Planted Aquarium
                    10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
                    55g Saltwater Aquarium-
                    20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
                    20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
                    YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

Yum.. shark fin soup

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro View Post
                        Yum.. shark fin soup
                        That is so wrong...

:furious:

Comment

U eat seafood right?

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro View Post
                            U eat seafood right?
                            Some, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
                              Some, yes.
                              ick!!!!I hate sea food(don't let your fish see you!!
                              10g Community Planted Aquarium
                              10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
                              55g Saltwater Aquarium-
                              20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
                              20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
                              YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

Working...
                              X