Fantasy basketball league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy basketball league

I would like to invite anyone who wants to participate in my yahoo fantasy basketball league. It is a 10 team H2H league with standard scoring. A handfull of managers backed out and we are in need of 5 managers at this time. The draft is live online at 8:00 PM Sunday 18 OCT. For those who are interested the league information is below. Try one of the links below or PM me your email and I will forward an invite. The league has been opened up to the public so you may not need the password

League name: TEAM

Password: copenhagen

120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

I'm signed up.
    Don't blame me, I voted Ron Paul !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cichlidfarm View Post
      I'm signed up.
      Happy to have you

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Bump, Still need 4 managers

Comment

Lakers on top again!
          Attached Files

Comment

2 hours until the draft....sign up people! It's free!

Comment

Working...
            X