This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: tiger barbs (REVISED: FREE)

i got 6 tiger barbs i wanna get rid of because im afraid they will nip my geo's trailers...i will trade all of them for a geo of almost any type or a clown loach

2 of the tiger barbs are green tiger barbs

they are all full grown and very healthy
    I make people happy

actually scratch that, whoever wants them can have them...just come pick them up
    I make people happy

Comment

I'll be able to come by later this weekend, but if someone else wants them, feel free to jump on them.....I'm busy tonight and tomorrow morning....I might be able to get over sometime later on saturday or on sunday???

CF

PS...thanks Mark
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

sure thing man, come get them whenever you want to...just give me a call first 713 261 7490

i work till 1 on saturday and then i have to go to austin and back really fast...so later on saturday is fine if thats when you want to do it
        I make people happy

Comment

If anyone else wants these, let them have them if they will commit to getting them from you....otherwise, I will take them...

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

alrighty...if no one gets them by tomorrow then please take them lol i want them gone
            I make people happy

Comment

still up for grabs
              I make people happy

Comment

Pickup Pending
                I make people happy

Comment

Can't beat the price...smiles

CF

Comment

lol gone....It was nice to meet you man, hope you like the tiger barbs
                    I make people happy

Comment

It was nice to meet you Mark. Thanks again for the Tiger Barbs.
                      -125 gallons: 1 SR Arowana, 1 red tail giant gouramy, 1 Giraffe Catfish.

-55 gallons: 18 clown loaches, 28 corydoras, 2 golden algae eaters, 3 moonlight gouramies, 6 tiger barbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X