• Show
Clear All

• Show

JR how did you do at the the last show?
    You sent fish to this weekend show?

I won Red STM, Butterfly STF & Patterned DTF
    second in light Bi-color STM, Patterned DTM & Patterned DTF
    third in Dark Bi-color STM

I haven't shipped to the show yet, thinking about giving them some R&R as I don't have the depth that I had last spring and I want to spawn some of the winners.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I got couple good Red Males but have no luck getting them to breed
      with the two red females I got from you.
      They are imports. They may be to young even thru they have the size.
      You know they can get the import really big young.
      Good water supply and lots of natural foods.

Congrates on your wins. Jay

Comment

Ta-Dah

Just got word that one of my girls won Best of show at the California Betta Society show on the 17th.

I've only been sending a dozen fish to each show but I'm winning enough that I'm still ranked in the top 10 breeders.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Congrats, once again.
          So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Too cool man...Got any pics of the winners?
            BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Awesome....

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                Go to Heaven for the climate Hell for the company.

125g SA/CA
                125g Red Jewels, and mbuna
                90g Hex Angels, Tetras, and Cories
                55g Low Tech Planted. Guppies, Neon Tetras, Red Cherry Shrimp
                55g peacock pair
                45g Fry tank
                12g Hospital Tank
                75g Coming soon....Geos?

Comment

California Betta Society results

Got the official CBS show results back tonight
                  of the 13 fish I entered I won
                  2nd place - 3 catagories
                  1st place - 5 catagories
                  Best of Variety - 3 varietys
                  Best of Show female

Comment

IBC international show

The last betta show and auction of 2009 will be in Dallas this weekend
                    Don't miss it. Beautiful fish at extreemly reasonable prices.

Comment

Auction will start at 2pm Saturday.

Anyone want to carpool ?

Comment

last fall Betta Show for 2009

I have one ear to ear grin tonight.
                        I Sent 16 bettas to the International Show in Dallas this weekend.
                        10 of them placed.
                        3 third places
                        1 second place
                        6 first places
                        2 best of variety
                        Best of Show Female (again)

Comment

It's official, the Internation Betta show fall season is over and the top 20 list has been published. I now rank as the #2 betta breeder.
                          just 35 points ahead of third and 2000 points behind 1st.
                          Got to get bussy breeding for the spring show season.

Comment

Congrats. I bet you'll be #1 next year if you can breed a glow-in-the-dark Betta.
                            So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                              It's official, the Internation Betta show fall season is over and the top 20 list has been published. I now rank as the #2 betta breeder.
                              just 35 points ahead of third and 2000 points behind 1st.
                              Got to get bussy breeding for the spring show season.
                              Are you bringing any to the auction Sat? males...females? I got 2 females that are for eating young guppy culls, and for my husbands entertainment.( he seems fond of both of them, and asked about another color of one)
                              Figured if I seen another female, I might get one...just so he can say he has another "pug faced" fish...)
                              BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Working...
                              X