This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropheus duboisi breeding colony

I have an AWESOME colony of breeding Tropheus duboisi that we have to sell due to moving to Hawaii with the Navy. They have been together for 3 years with only one casulty (by jumping out of the tank). the perfect balance of male to female ratio.with about 25 adults and 2 juvies, there is also 3 Synodontis multipunctatus They are in a 100 gal tank which is just right,I would not go any smaller. We probally will not sell our tank because we want to keep it for when we settle down somewhere. I have gotten offers for them but they were going to be split up and I am not willing to do that. I would really like to sell them around the Tulsa area so that they don't have to be shipped and their transition can be smoother, but I am willing to ship if you pay for one day shipping or faster.
    If you can assure me that you have experience, a suitable set up and will NOT split them up then we will consider any and all reasonable offers. Like I said they are very good breeders so with the right attention I'm sure you can make your money back in no time.
    if interested please e-mail me @ kamarshman403@yahoo.com
    Thanks for reading :)

you want to also list these on trophs.com or dfwfishbox.com so that there might be someone closer to you than we are here in Houston...good luck finding them a home.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

How much?
      300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Yes, please post a price. If you could, please also edit your info in your profile so your location says "Tulsa." Thanks! :)
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
        X