The 2009 NASH contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2009 NASH contest

NASH is getting ready to close this year contest; rules were posted and there is only one small change since due to personal reason other officer cannot help to judge anymore so I will be judging the contest and I promise give my most honest opinion on each and every participant at the end of it.
    Please send me your picture ASAP at fdeznaluis@aol.com with your name and phone number no later than 11/13/2009 and the results will be posted on this forum only.
    There will be a first second and third place, and only those who paid their dues at the beginning of the year can participate no matter what tank is used as long as it is less than 10 gallons; many of us got a picotope but you don’t have to have it to participate.
    Should you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    So get busy guys!
    P.S. there will be a very important announcement at the end of the contest so please stay tuned.
    Best regards,
    Luis Navarro

Getting close to "judgement day". You did get my entry, right?

-Dave
    Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
    Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

Good call Luis.

Comment

I got it!

Comment

Time is almost up ladies and gents! Please send me your pictures ASAP.
          Cheers,
          Luis

Comment

Only 4 more days! Please send your pictures if you have not. fdeznaluis@aol.com
            Cheers,
            Luis

Comment

Working...
            X