This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB working canister for a 30gal tank

Figure it is best to see if ya'll got anything, before I go buy somewhere else. I want/need a small canister for the raffle tank I won....anyone got one for sale..that works...?
    BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

i honestly think an HOB or 2 would be just fine.....
    I make people happy

Comment

Originally posted by mark razmandi View Post
      i honestly think an HOB or 2 would be just fine.....
      Yes, but I plan on a slight overstocked tank, an feeding live foods, so I thought the extra filtration would be good, an if it ended up being too much, then I could move the canister to my 55 community.

Comment

sounds like a good idea...if no one has any...the small rena canisters are CHEAP and great filters if you ask me
        I make people happy

Comment

Originally posted by mark razmandi View Post
          sounds like a good idea...if no one has any...the small rena canisters are CHEAP and great filters if you ask me
          Know anyone that has one available?

Comment

I currently have a brand new Rena XP3 for sale for a great price. It might be a little to much for 30gal but would be great for the 55gal. Here's the link to it.

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Thanks

Comment

I have an eheim 2213, pm if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
                I have an eheim 2213, pm if you are interested.
                pm'd.....anyone else have anything that would work for a smaller tank

Comment

Originally posted by cichlidtx View Post
                  I currently have a brand new Rena XP3 for sale for a great price. It might be a little to much for 30gal but would be great for the 55gal. Here's the link to it.

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Thanks
                  Think that would be too big for the 30, an I already have 2 HOB's, an 3 airstones in the 55...so I wonder if that would be too much even for the 55

Comment

no such thing as to much filtration.....
                    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
                      no such thing as to much filtration.....
                      Was talking more about current then filtration. The 55 has guppies, and they don't do well with alot of current, makes it hard for the males to do thier thang...)

Comment

well then dont use a spray bar.just let water come out of discharge pipe straight into the tank..
                        210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
                          well then dont use a spray bar.just let water come out of discharge pipe straight into the tank..
                          Ah..thanks....didn't think the difference would make that much difference..although, guess that would be the reason they call it a "spray bar"....

Comment

Working...
                          X