No announcement yet.

Reminder - the HAS Fall auction is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a great time at the auction...not only to see old friends but to see the variety of things for sale. i have been going to auctions all my life for various things, furniture, cars, fish...ect....
    the cool thing about auctions to me is getting to purchase things for 1/2 or less of what you would pay for them retail....and when attending fish auctions it's the love of the hobby that truly amazes me.....these are individuals that love these precious life forms...and even though some of them go for lower prices it should be a reward in itself to know that the person that won the bid is going to love it as much as the seller....and in this economy it's always a blessing to be able to aquire such beautiful fish on a peanut budget that some of us truly have these days....so i thank the sellers that are willing to share the precious life forms with those of us that don't have alot of money to spend at this time....

Comment

You certainly picked the right name for yourself there .....Fishlady....

Precious life forms, I like that....they are indeed...

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I see that the sellers are also puting pairs in the bags now instead of trios. From my recollection, they get the same either way.

Comment

There were about 700 items in the auction, not including silent auction items. Just figured people might want to know...
          Charles Jones
          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

WOW.... Charles !!! So you got the "Christmas Fulu" (Xystichromis phytophagus).I didn't stay til the end but I was wondering who got those. Now that's a fish that you don't see at every auction.

Comment

Originally posted by supadave View Post
              WOW.... Charles !!! So you got the "Christmas Fulu" (Xystichromis phytophagus).I didn't stay til the end but I was wondering who got those. Now that's a fish that you don't see at every auction.
              where you been dave?
              Tropheus Elitist Maximus
              150 Troph & Petro mix Link
              ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
              ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

Yeah...I already keep them as part of the HCCC and ACA CARES programs...but I figured some reserve stock/bloodline was in order...plus I knew the seller and knew they would be the correct species
                Charles Jones
                http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Working...
                X