Fluval Osaka Tank Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluval Osaka Tank Opinion

So what's the opinions out there about this new line of tanks? Other than not wanting to use the Fluval filter I think it looks pretty sharp

Better picture

Comment

Very nice and very expensive.

Comment

I like 'em. I think City Pets had one.
        300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Fish Gallery has been keeping several sizes in stock as well.

Comment

I first seen them at TNT about 6 months ago....they are nice, but since they are new and not available on the "used" market, I do not have any first hand experience with them.

I can tell you I like their looks.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

There is also a vizenca or something any way the tank is drilled so you can keep the filter intake and return hiden and price wise is pretty close to the Osakas.
              BTW the vizenca is not an open top.
              Luis

Comment

You make a good point Navarro.

I look at the vicenza's especially the bottom returns but the Osaka matches my living room better.

You also make a good point about the top being opened vs closed on the vicenza.

If i make the move it will be a community tank with tetra family members and probably a few discus.

Comment

they are very nice!!!

Was soooooo close to buyin the 260. And yes it was expensive I think $1,300 i think...

Comment

Working...
                  X