Fall Betta Spawns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Betta Spawns

The thunderboomers earlier this week did the trick.
    I had 3 spawn tanks set up and so far I have 1 & 1/2 spawns

My columbian blue cambodian pair spawned for the 2nd time.
    he ate the eggs the first time when I disturbed him to remove the female.

My Blk/red/blk tripple banded butterfly male is guarding his fry - they should be free swimmng tonight.

My Georgous Red Crowntail that I got at the Convention can't seem to get his bubble nest together.... I keep hopeing.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Pics?

Comment

I paired my black butterfly male with a red & black female that has red loss. (all of her red has faded away) in hopes that she would be fertil.
      It worked. Today I have little fry falling from the nest and papa is putting them back in the nest.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Congrats
        So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Awwwww I keep reading this and I can see you talking to the males and encouraging them. "Come on.. you can do it... catch those babies.... blow those bubbles!!"
          *giggles*
          In reality... YOU are the proud papa
          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
          20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
          29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
          29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
          55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
          75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Actually, I float their jars in the Red Devil tank and after that near death experience they want a family... or is it just sex ?

Comment

BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Jared the first 2 blue cambodian males today....
                biggest looks like he's going to be a butterfly
                white body, dark blue fins w/ light blue tips

Comment

Okay, I realize 76dragon asked this a couple months ago, but...pics? Your bettas are always so gorgeous.
                  "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Betta Pix

Well I have bought 2 new cameras and neither one of them works to my satisfaction. The Cannon would not focus up close and the Nikon has such a slow shutter speed that the fish were a blur. And I don't even know if my old 640x400 will still hold a charge.

Guess you're just going to have to come to one of our meetngs
                    Last edited by PhishPhreek; 11-24-2009, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X