This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Breeder Setup For Sale DIRT CHEAP

I have a complete 40 gallon breeder aquarium that measures 36x18x18 with all of the equipment needed to get it running asap for sale. The lighting that will come with the setup is better suited for saltwater but will work with fresh just as good. I have a hang over the back filter that is rated for 50+ gallons and powerheads for water movement in the tank that will all come with the sale. The stand needs some work because I had to retrofit it for a sump when I had it set up. The list of equipment is as follows:

40 Breeder Tank/Stand -----> Retails $119
    Coralife Dual 150W MH Fixture -------->Retails $550
    Koralia 3 Powerhead -------> Retails $49.99
    Maxi Jet 1200 ------> Retails $19.00
    Natural Wave Wavemaker (Alternates current between the powerheads) ------> Retails $65
    HOB Whisper Filter (The dual bank version) -------> Retails $35

None of the equipment is more than 6 months to a year old and all is in very good condition.

$200 FOR ALL OF IT.

You can reach me at 832-265-9946 to arrange pickup or ask any questions.

Pending pickup

Comment

Buyer backed out.

Back up for sale.

Comment

what such a good deal.....

Comment

It really doesn't get tooo much better. If I didn't need the extra money for my trip next week, I'd hold out for more money honestly.

Comment

no pictures?
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Tank is a standard 40 breeder. The light is a 36" Coralife fixture, so it has legs. The stand is an open stand built out of 2x4's painted black. For this price, you are getting a light that is worth what I'm asking for the whole setup. Take a chance, make the drive out here and it will be WELL worth the trip. Trust me!!!

Comment

I would like to vouch for Michael...(Hanson77), in the time I've known him, I have found him to be a stand up guy....

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Thanks Steve.

Comment

agree with Steve.
                    i got 75g, 55g set up from Michael( Hanson77), all were in good condition and very good deal throu.

Comment

All these vouches for a decent seller and still no takers....LOL!!!

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X