This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF: Red Texas Cichlid

Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone knows of any LFS' that currently have any red Texas cichlids in stock. (or if any members currently have any for sale) looking for a smaller one 2.5"-3".....let me know!

I have seen them at fish and pets unlimited before in the past. not sure about now though
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I bet Fish Ranch II will have it. They are located off 59 hwy in the sharpstown area.

Comment

happytiffany is growin out some juvies she imported from thailand... much better than fishranches... pm her tell her chris sent u, but i get first dibs

Comment

I have a big red texas in fading. He has some golden red shows on body, face, and tail. Price $70. If you are interesting to see, then PM with your infor. Let me know.
          Mike

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll definitely follow through all of them.....and sorry Michael, I'm looking for one or two smaller ones, thanks though!

Comment

No problem buddy. I just sold the fish today. Thanks for quick reply and good luck to find any good quality red texas around local store.

Comment

Working...
              X