Looking for livebearers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for livebearers

I'm looking for a few types of guppies, some swordtails & maybe some tetras.
    Specifically I am looking for snakeskin guppies, mexican dance guppies & solid black guppies. Swordtails I am looking for are neon swordtails.
    Anyone have any ideas on where I can find these? I have not had any luck with fish I have pet from petstores or aquarium stores. I had the best luck with the ones I got from the fish auction in the spring.

I have lots of livebearers but it's a long drive to Texas City.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I actually used to work in Texas City at the Union Carbide plant. Never too far to travel for healthy fish! Like I said I haven't had any luck what so ever with buying them from fish & pet stores. Maybe my friend & I can try to meet with you next weekend? Also, how much are they and what do you have available?

Comment

I've had zero luck with guppies that I've bought from petstores too. I even tried to buy only one or two guppies from each store to get a wide range of them, and still nothing.

Comment

I know a guy who comes to FRII from time to time....he has selectively breed certain kinds of fancy guppies.....I know hes trying to sell them off..all I know is that they are of very good quality..
          HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

check on aqua bid, i have gotten some awesome balloon body platties, albino red velvet swords, awesome guppies, however, we had a storm and the lights went out and my quarrantine tanks all died......

Shaun
            Soon to have tanks up and going again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah1 View Post
              I actually used to work in Texas City at the Union Carbide plant. Never too far to travel for healthy fish! Like I said I haven't had any luck what so ever with buying them from fish & pet stores. Maybe my friend & I can try to meet with you next weekend? Also, how much are they and what do you have available?
              Red, redwag & pineapple swordtails
              marigold & redwag pintail platties
              yellow snakeskin guppies
              twin sword endlers
              and some SA wilds
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
              X