X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you guys tommorow ;0)
    Don't blame me, I voted Ron Paul !!!

Comment

im down here now .... The auction starts in 2 hours... LOTS OF FISH and other items. Get down here people ;0)
      Don't blame me, I voted Ron Paul !!!

Comment

Show and auction was awesome!

Anyone looking for killies missed out by not going to the TAKO Show anb Auction! As usual, the group put on a wonderful show. I know that I took home more fish than I had originally planned too and would have taken home more except for the fact that there is another TAKO member who collects the same group of fish as I do. Lots of equipment and even a 75 gallon aquarium and stand.

The speaker was Frans Vermullen a Dutch collector talking about his collecting efforts in Columbia! He brought dozens of paris of Rivulus that have not even been described yet! Mine are awesome and as soon as they get some size I will get some photo's. The guys from Wisconsin were there with huge numbers of fish. For some reason, they bid and took a lot back with them. They were fun and I had a chance to run them around to a lot of stores while they were here. Now I know why their show is called WAKO! Sue Katz came down as well and brought some great fish - a few went home with me! She worked her tail off at the show too!

The officers and members of TAKO should stand up and take a bow. Seldom do you see such a small group of people accomplish so much and with such style! KUDOS Guys! :bs_oha:
        sigpic
        No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise” Lewis Caroll
        AKA, SAA, NANFA, TAKO, HAS, AKA, BKA, ALA, BLA
        LIVEBEARERS, SOUTH AMERICAN ANNUALS, NATIVE KILLIES
        AND MOUTHBROODERS ANY TYPE.
        NEEDED OLD TYPE EGYPTIAN MOUTHBROODER
        MALES WERE BLACK IN COLOR

Comment

Paleoguy,

Are there any local resources to get some of these fish?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X